|Does Your Clan have what it takes to make it to the top!!!
SF Blizzard Map will be 7 minute rounds. Double Elimination 5v5. Check in time 8pm. Briefing Starts at 8:15. Tournament will start on time 8:30pm EST. Clans not present for briefing will be dropped.
Welcome to Tournamentsbyeck.com, sponsored by +EcK+ Elite Contract Killers Clan. Your Clan can help this great venture by donating at the link on the web site. All donations of any amount will be greatly appreciated.
The following Rules and Requirements are to insure a fair and enjoyable tournament for all who participate:
1. Have fun and enjoy yourselves!
2. Clans should experience playing AA in Tournament Mode prior to engaging in a Tournament. Please review the “Team Leader” functions before the tournament. If your clan does not have its own server and you are unfamiliar with Tournament Mode, please contact a Tournament Host to arrange for a demonstration prior to the tournament night.
3. A maximum of 16 Clans can participate in each Tournament. The first 16 Clans registered for a Tournament have priority for that Tournament. All other Clans who register are on a first-come first-served basis as room permits.
4. Clan Leaders are required to register their Clan no later than 8 hours prior to a Tournament. Individual clan members are not required to register. Clans not registered prior to a Tournament are entered only if room permits.
5. Clans who are registered must Check in no later than 30 minutes prior to the Tournament. Clans that have not Checked in 30 minutes prior may be replaced by another Clan.
6. Each Team must have 2 Team Captains. Clans must notify the tournament host upon entering TeamSpeak the in game name of the Team Captains. The Team Captain is responsible for their Clan Members. Tournament Hosts will communicate any instructions or problems with this individual only. It is the Captains responsibility to communicate all instructions to his or her team prior to the start of the tournament.
7. All Members of a Clan must be listed in AAO Tracker as a member for not less than 7 days, with Tags. This will be verified by a Tournament Host. Players who are not listed will cause the Clan to be removed from the Tournament. Before Trophies are posted this will be check. Clans violating this rule will be removed and the Second Place Clan will move up in the ranks. Tournamentsbyeck.com is for the sole purpose of Clans having an avenue to compete against other Clans. Clans combing Clan Members to participate in our tournaments is prohibited. Clans using other Clans Members to stack a team is dishonest and both Clans will be Band from EcK Tournaments. All Teams are checked for Bans and Tracker information. Please respect EcK by keeping our Tournaments Fair to all who participate.
8. It is recommended that all Clan Members download the AAOURL software located at the bottom of this rules page. This will help speed the Tournament along, as you will not have to enter the servers by IP address and password. (not applicable with Windows Vista at the moment.)
9. All Tournament matches will only be played on one of the +EcK+ hosted servers. No exceptions.
10. All players MUST be in +EcK+’s TeamSpeak to participate in the tournament. EcK TeamSpeak’s address is 22.214.171.124:8793. Please wear your clan tags into TeamSpeak so we can place you in the appropriate channel. You must block whispers during the matches. No secondary Communications programs running during tournaments play.
11. Clans must be in EcK’s TeamSpeak 30 minutes prior to starting time for directions, house rules, etc. Clans not in TeamSpeak may be replaced by another Clan.
12. Each Clan must choose 2 Team Captain. The Captains must notify a Tournament Host as soon a possible upon entering TeamSpeak. The Captain will be given Registration Rights in EcK’s TeamSpeak. This will allow the captain to report any issues that may arise. The Captain will then post their clans tracker ID to the tournament host.
13. Clan’s are permitted to have extra players in their TS Channel. All players not playing in the server during Tournament Play MUST have their mics muted via the TeamSpeak controls, not just the button on the microphone.
14. Dead players may not talk in TeamSpeak. All players WILL mute their mic immediately upon their death. This will be monitored by Tournament Hosts. Any player found talking after his/her death will be ruled as Ghosting. The penalties for ghosting may include disqualification from the Tournament. All Players not in game must also mute their mic.
15. While you are allowed to have extra players in TeamSpeak, please ask your Clan Mates to refrain from repeatedly entering and leaving. The constant cycling of “Member Joined” messages detracts from the game.
16. All reserve players must be in TeamSpeak prior to Playing. The Tournament will not be placed on hold awaiting a player to enter TeamSpeak. If a player enters TeamSpeak after the tournament has begun, they must provide their personal Tracker id to a GOL or GOA before entering their clan channel.
The Specifics of Play
17. The Web Site host computer will randomly place the Clans on the bracket page upon the start of the tournament. Team Captains should notice where their team is on the Bracket page, teams on the top brackets are the Home Team and the Teams on the bottom Bracket are the Away Team. Entering the Server the H Team enters in the Home Slot and the A team enters the Away Slots. Clans should disregard Defense or Assault and go by Home and Away.
18. Your team has 5 minutes to enter the server upon server assignments. A player being kicked for any reason may reenter the server as many times as possible during the 5 minutes. After the 5 minutes the player can only try entering the server once. The play may be replaced or game play must start. After the first round Players can’t be replacing until Half Time.
If a player has a critical error at the start of play the round will be discarded. If a player critical after a death that player can reenter the server before the next round starts. Team Captains will pause the game to give this player the time needed to resume play. If the player has a critical error for a second round after the first round this player may try to reenter the server but game play must continue. Only one pause per player per match. After that the round must continued and this player can be replace at halftime. The player having the critical can try to enter the server each round during the match, but only one pause can be given per each player.
19. Clans with two teams playing can’t replace a player from the other team. Once player’s starts playing on a team, it is prohibited for them to join the other team.
During the Planning periods of the Match, the Team Captains shall click the ready button to start play. (Running around and shooting is prohibited.) If your team needs the time to strategies, the above doesn’t apply.